I believe that chiropractic care is the cornerstone of any comprehensive and holistic health program. My primary purpose is to treat each patient to the best of my ability in every way. I strive to offer the best healthcare options that meet each patient's individual needs. I will continue to educate and empower my patients to take an active role in managing their own personal health. Each patient leaves my office knowing that I truly care about their well being. I want my patients to feel they were treated with compassion, dignity and honesty.
1. CARE-I truly do care about each patient's well being and am devoted making them feel my compassion through kindness and respect.
2. PASSION-I am passionate about my work and desire to improve the lives of my patients.
3. INTEGRITY AND HONESTY-I will not stray from my high ethical standards and commit to treating my patients with honesty and integrity.
4. CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT-I will continue to better myself so that I may better serve.
5. LISTENING AND UNDERSTANDING-knowing my patients' goals and providing no more and no less from me than they desire.
6. EDUCATION-enables my patients to make informed decisions and be proactive in their own personal health.
7. RESPECT-I value your time so I pride myself on almost no wait time in my office. I also realize that ultimately you are in charge of your healthcare options and will respect your decisions with no hesitation.
I graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1995 with a passion to help people improve their quality of life. When not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my amazing family and friends.
I witnessed what chiropractic care did in the lives of others and personally experienced the effects it had on migraine headaches. Because of the benefits of chiropractic, I began my practice out of a passion for helping people feel and live better.
My staff and I care about each individual that walks through our door and we custom create a plan for each patient. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and affordable, conservative approach to healthcare.
I look forward to meeting you to see if chiropractic can relieve your symptoms and improve your well being.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Traci Lepper